terça-feira, 22 de dezembro de 2009

bloqueio criativo, parte II

it's not only rock'n roll, you crazy bitches. it's about love, oxygen and beautiful guys driving motorcycles, the real madness coming out of our minds. don't know how I became this, but I'm sure it wasn't a good idea. well, it seemed like a good idea at the time: all of those wonderful eletric guitars, and magnificent lights that used to blind everyone around... yeah, that seemed like the perfect life. the sweat dripping all over my face symbolized the end of that period and a step to the future. a great step. I just didnt realize, at that time, that my life was becoming a real mess, a disaster, and that nothing else would work out until I leave this shit forever.

não consigo mais escrever em português. for now, "bloqueio criativo" seems like a good title.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário